Life Coaching: Is it for you?
Imagine yourself working with your very own champion and supporter who encourages, helps to enlarge and create your potentials and assists you in achieving your life dreams and professional goals. That’s what a Life Coach can be in your life.
What is a Life Coach?
Most of us think of coaching in connection with sports. Sports coaches are similar in some ways to a Life Coach in that they teach, train, and encourage. They pass on their life experience and the wisdom gained in their lives to their players. A Life Coach, however, has one significant difference from a sports coach. A Life Coach is focused totally on you and assisting you on your individual life path.
Every person has a personal journey and a life coach at different stages of your life can offer great support and benefit as you move through them. Perhaps you want to focus on a specific area in your life such as wellness, career change, relationships, time management, spirituality and gain clarity. Life coaching helps you to clarity what you want in your life, why you want it, and how you can get it and bring it into your life or career.
Life Coaches help you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be by teaching you strategies, goal building, overcoming obstacles, building self confidence and assisting in reaching your goals faster.
The time to act is now to change your life & get where you want to be!
Life Coaching Benefits:
- Increased self confidence and self esteem
- Better relationships
- Building Strengths
- Improved communication skills
- Stronger interpersonal skills
- Enhanced work performance
- Correct work/life balance
- Wider career opportunities
- Effective organization
- Effective time management
Coaching Focus Options
Life Coaching – Career Coaching
Relationship Coaching – Spiritual Coaching – Legacy Coaching
A life coach can help you achieve a project, make a vision or plan solid, help with goal setting and achieving, strengthen self esteem and self confidence, as well as help with personal organization and time management to name just a few. The assistance and support given by a Life Coach can help in as many different ways as there are individuals with individual areas of strengths and the desire for improvement.
Most people spend about a third of their lives at work which emphasizes the importance of being happy, satisfied and have a degree of passion in what you do.
- How satisfied are you with your current job, career and/or upward movement?
- Do you enjoy your work, the environment and your colleagues?
- Is your full potential being realized at your job?
- Are you feeling balanced and satisfied with your current work-life balance?
Social interactions can be a source of pleasure or pain:
- Are you feeling fulfilled in your social life?
- Are you surrounded by people that care about you and that keep you enthusiastic to do the things that are important to you – or are
- you lonely or worse yet, surrounded by people that drain you?
- If you’re with a partner, is your relationship a healthy one?
- What could you do to make your relationship even stronger?
Without a strong sense of purpose and self, we can feel lost, depressed and unfulfilled:
- Are you content and at peace with yourself? Or do you find yourself frustrated with your lot and increasingly irritable with people around you?
- Do you know who you are; and are you clear about the core values that drive you?
- Are you aware of your fears and do you understand their impact on your life? More importantly, do you know how to overcome your fears?
Most people, particularly when they’re older, have a need to make a meaningful contribution – to leave their positive mark on the world:
- What will your mark be on the world?
- Are you concerned about what legacy you will leave behind?
- If you were to die today, what regrets would you have?
- How would you like to be remembered when you’re gone?
Further Coaching Benefits:
- Clarify your job/career situation
- Determine your needs
- Discover new things about yourself
- Learn new skills and techniques
- Develop new perspectives
- Conquer fear and uncertainty
- Discern professional and personal identity
- Recognize your career passion
- Leverage your strengths
- Hone career management skills
- Improve decision-making
- Avoid repeating mistakes
- Overcome obstacles
- Reduce isolation and anxiety
- Maintain momentum and focus
- Find direction and solutions
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Sustain morale and positive thinking
- Improve performance and get results
- Increased sense of well-being
- Achieve success and empowerment
Each coaching session is $40.00 and provides each client with an hour of coaching either in person or by phone. In person & phone coaching options available.
To begin your journey into coaching and for more information, please contact:
Gwendolyn C. Natusch, M.Ed., MSW
Or, book your session now using Paypal:
Your Life Coach: Gwendolyn C. Natusch, B.S.Ed., M.Ed., MSW