A workshop of creative self discovery!
This Workshop offers you…
-Time to build a new relationship with your life
-Opportunity to examine your life from different perspective
-A chance to discover how to consciously create your life
-Time to be more present at the helm of your life
-Opportunities for self determination and self directed choices in this process
-Finding & applying your own themes and mediums for the substance of your story
-Your own wall hanging that tells your story!
“Your story is waiting, suspended, ready to be told.”
What happens in the Workshop?
- You will open the door to your past and get to know yourself and your soul more intimately.
- This art process will allow you to question how your perceptions of the past have built the stories you tell yourself today.
- Revisit these inner stories through your inner images.
- You might wiggle free from some limiting beliefs or a limited life script that can keep you from expressing your full, authentic self.
- Participating in this workshop’s art process leads one into calm waters by providing a place for connection to your inner self.
- You will work in small groups, independently and within the whole group.
- You will listen to music, create art, use a variety of art materials, journal, dialogue and participate in guided meditations.
- At the end of the workshop you will have a beautiful art creation that you created and expresses your mythic journey.
“It doesn’t take a special kind of person to be an artist.
The truth is that every person is a special kind of artist!
Your images, shapes, colors, and lines speak your individual language.
Your art speaks the language of your soul!”
Your Mythic Journey Workshop has the potential to carry you to a new awareness, self understanding and transformation. Creating and telling your story; your mythic journey, through art can change your awareness. This process give you your interpretation of your internal life script and loosens these so that you can update and transform those stories within that no longer serve you. In this process you actually set a new course and purpose in your life!
A Three Day Workshop
Workshop Session Times
Friday 7:00pm until 9:00pm
Saturday 10 am to 5:30pm and & 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 10am to 1:30pm
Also offered in an 8 to 12 weekly class format.
Cost of the Workshop: $80.00
To Register or for More Information Contact:
“I’ve often believed that I didn’t have a story. This process has shown me differently. This workshop has affirmed the artist in me.” ~ Fern Thomas-Minor
“This workshop has been joyful and exciting at times. At other times it was painful and risky. I had to ask myself if I really wanted to “go there”. However, I know that if I didn’t go there the story would be incomplete and the pattern would not be visible for me to learn from.” ~ Kay Flathers
“Creating my story in art taught me that it is okay to reveal who I am, what my history is, and what I think and feel.” ~ Navinka Daniels
“I learned in this workshop to trust my inner voice. I feel this experience has been illuminating.” ~ Doreen Kinsman
“This art flowed right from my heart and shared my story.” ~ Lori Ray
“I used signs in my wall hanging because there were a lot of signs I’ve missed in my life.” ~ Susie Himel
“This art project showed me my life’s journey and me.” ~ Glen
Workshop Facilitator: Gwendolyn C. Natusch, M.Ed., MSW
Gwendolyn Natusch has been an educator for over 30 years. Her career as a high school educator has contributed greatly to the facilitation of the Telling Your Story Workshop. She has also been active in the arts as an art teacher, drama instructor, costume designer and director. What remains most impactful in regards to what she is able to bring to this process is her own experience of telling her story through art as it is this very thing that birthed this workshop content and process.