Healing Ourselves & Our Ancestors: The Way of the Hero with Gwendolyn C. Natusch, M.Ed., MSW A Workshop of Healing & Transformation! July 9, 2022 10am to 4:00pm This is a workshop on healing ourselves and our ancestors. In this workshop you will work with your ancestors and learn their stories that include their wounds and their triumphs. Each participant ...read more
The Center for Personal Evolution – Calendar of Events:
To stay informed, please join our email newsletter list. You can sign up on our home page.
Get Involved at the Center
If you’re interested in facilitating an event at the Center for Personal Evolution, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your name, contact information, description of event, fee you’d like to charge, and general availability to: email@example.com.
Please see our Event Policies below the calendar.
The Shaman's Healing Circle July 23 & 24, 2022 Saturday & Sunday 9am to 8pm An Amazing Healing Opportunity! In this special gathering 6 individuals will have the rare opportunity to receive Shamanic Energetic healing from three Shamans. You will discover the root of your issue, discover its origins in a past life and find deep reflection and release from ...read more
Event, Class, and Workshop Policies
- We accept PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards. Checks are also accepted.
- To register for our classes, workshops, and events you can email, phone, or write to us with payment and your space will be held for you. We are unable to save your space for any class, workshop or event until payment has been made in full.
- Pre-registration is required. If you decide at the last minute to attend an event, please call ahead to confirm availability.
Refund Policy for Classes, Workshops and Events:
- Once you have registered for a class, workshop or event that requires prepayment, there are no refunds. Refunds will be made if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to class, workshop, or event.
- If the Center for Personal Evolution has to cancel an event, you will be refunded in full.
- Inclement weather: we will reschedule or do our best to reschedule any event postponed for inclement weather. If you cannot make the new date, we will make every effort to get you into a different date of the same event. If you are not able to attend on the dates we have available, you will receive a full refund.