Winter Solstice Ceremony What does winter solstice mean? The winter solstice is the moment in the year when Earth is tilted as far away from the sun as it will be all year, which results in the shortest day of the year. The shortest day brings the longest period of darkness. This darkness invites us to look within. The winter ...read more
The Center for Personal Evolution – Calendar of Events:
To stay informed, please join our email newsletter list. You can sign up on our home page.
Get Involved at the Center
If you’re interested in facilitating an event at the Center for Personal Evolution, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your name, contact information, description of event, fee you’d like to charge, and general availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our Event Policies below the calendar.
Event, Class, and Workshop Policies
- We accept PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards. Checks are also accepted.
- To register for our classes, workshops, and events you can email, phone, or write to us with payment and your space will be held for you. We are unable to save your space for any class, workshop or event until payment has been made in full.
- Pre-registration is required. If you decide at the last minute to attend an event, please call ahead to confirm availability.
Refund Policy for Classes, Workshops and Events:
- Once you have registered for a class, workshop or event that requires prepayment, there are no refunds. Refunds will be made if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to class, workshop, or event.
- If the Center for Personal Evolution has to cancel an event, you will be refunded in full.
- Inclement weather: we will reschedule or do our best to reschedule any event postponed for inclement weather. If you cannot make the new date, we will make every effort to get you into a different date of the same event. If you are not able to attend on the dates we have available, you will receive a full refund.